Below are frequently asked questions to provide answers to inquires you may have:
- What Is Home Health Care?
- Care and treatment by healthcare professionals, such as skilled nursing care and certain other health care services, received in the comfort of your home for the treatment of an illness or injury.
- Why Home Care?
- Patients receive care and treatment in their own home.Decreases or eliminates time spent in hospitals.Shortens recovery time after surgery
- Who Pays for Home Health Care?
- Medicare: In most cases, Medicare pays 100% of covered services.Private pay
- What kind of insurances do you take?
- Medicare & Medicaid, Medicare & BlueCross Blue SHield, Medicare & AARP, Medicare & Tricare, Medicare & Colonial Penn, Medicare & New Era Life